Do you feel like your toddler is running your household? Stressed and exhausted by your toddlers behaviour? Struggling to cope when your little angel turns into a little devil? Tired of tantrums?
Your toddler is constantly testing boundaries, it’s natural, but it can be hard to cope and find the best ways to deal with challenges without feeling like all you do is tell them off.
After this session you will:
- Have a clear vision of the positive behaviour you expect from your toddler;
– Uncover challenges that sabotage your efforts to manage and improve your toddler’s behaviour;
– Feel confident that you can be the kind of parent who inspires positive behaviour.
I can only offer this as a free session to a limited number of applicants, so to claim a free 30 minute session all you have to do is email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Toddler Tamer offer and giving your answers to the following questions:
1. Which of your toddler’s behaviours do you find most challenging?
2. One a scale of 1-10 how much would you say this is impacting family life?
3. What is the most important thing to you about improving your toddler’s behaviour?(eg less battles at home, less stressful going out to public places, more positive relationship)
Don’t forget to include your name and where you are in the world (for time zones) so I can get in touch to schedule your appointment.
After this please like and share the Unfold Your Wings Facebook page so that even if you are one of the lucky early responders this time, then you can still hear about future offers and view free advice and tips from Unfold Your Wings on Facebook, and you can help your friends by sharing all this great advice with them too. You may also like to follow the blog on the Unfold Your Wings Website.
Looking forward to working with you